WEST-COAST MARINA – Penthouse (3 bedrooms)
3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 6 Guests
Bedding: 2 Queen beds | 2 Single beds
Check further down for Peak Season & Festive Night DISCOUNTED RATES
Ideal for a couple or a family getaway, West Coast Marina, nestled in the unique residential marina of Mauritius, offers waterfront accommodation in Penthouses, Deluxe and Premium apartments, and Duplexes for staying in a modern and high-end waterfront holiday accommodation where one will enjoy beautiful cruises and various water activities and also access to all facilities of the marina, such as restaurants, shops, spa and gym.
Services and facilities in the marina offer a luxurious and exclusive lifestyle in a cosy, yet modern and elegant atmosphere.
The Penthouse has a lovely plunge pool.
Bedding includes: King size beds, Queen size beds or Twin-beds.
Bathroom: All apartments have 2 or 3 bathrooms with at least one ensuite.
It is the most luxurious unit of the marina.
NEW SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR PEAK SEASON & FESTIVE PEAK NIGHTS FLASH SALES
Rates for stays until 31 March 2021.
These rates are only applicable to Mauritian citizens and Residents.
Rates per night
Low Season (3 Nov – 20 Dec 2020): Rs 10,400/night
Peak Season (21 – 22 Dec 2020): Rs 26,000/night
Festive Peak Dates (23 - 26 Dec 2020): Rs 31,200/night
Peak Season (27 – 29 Dec 2020): Rs 26,000/night
Festive Peak Dates (30 Dec - 2 Jan 2021): Rs 31,200/night
Peak Season (3 – 11 Jan 2021): Rs 26,000/night
Low Season (12 Jan -31 Mar 2011): Rs 7,750/night
Discounts available for LOW & HIGH Seasons:-
- 15% for stays as from 2 nights
- 25% for stays as from 3 nights
- 30% for stays as from 4-5 nights
- 35% for stays as from 6 nights and above
NEW DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR PEAK SEASON
- 40% for stays as from 3 nights & above
Low & High Seasons: Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Peak & Festive Peak Season: Minimum stay is 3 instead of 4 nights.
All payments to be made in Mauritian Rupees (MUR).
Deposit (50% of total amount) is required at confirmation of booking.
Balance to be paid at least 30 days prior to check-in date.
All bookings - less than 1 month from check-in date - must be paid in full at confirmation.
Applicable for Low & High Seasons
1. 10 days prior to guest's arrival: No cancellation fee applied
2. Less than 10 days prior to arrival - 10% cancellation fee applied
Applicable for Peak & Festive Peak Seasons
1. 30 days prior to guest's arrival: No cancellation fee applied
2. Less than 30 days prior to arrival - 10% cancellation fee applied
No Pets allowed. No noise pollution.
Attention of residents is drawn concerning stray animals (birds, dogs or cats) that should not be fed on the property grounds.
Parties are not allowed. Residents are further reminded that they should behave in an orderly manner so as not disrupt the enjoyment of other residents staying in other units of the residential complex.
Check-in & Check-out Policies
Check-in and check-out are set at 14h00 & 11h00 respectively, but, should guests want to secure an early check-in or a late check-out, a supplement of Rs 3,300 will be applicable for each; except for PEAK and FESTIVE PEAK seasons which is the cost of 1 full night.
Damage Deposit (against any breakage or loss of property): Rs 10,000.
- Air Condition Units
- Alarm System / Monitored Alarm
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fridge / Freezer
- Gas/Electric Cooker
- Iron / Ironing board
- Parking Area
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Washing Machine
- Webber / BBQ
House-keeping: every day except on Sundays and Public holidays.
ParkingSecured Parking available
Apart from all the activities offered at the marina, several others are also available in the area:-
• A popular sea excursion is dolphin watch, as they are very often seen jumping around and splashing close-by in the middle of Tamarin Bay.
• Swim with Dolphins in the wild, available in Tamarin area, may soon be the most popular activity in Mauritius
• One of the main activities nearby is Big Game Fishing.
• Several international Big Game Fishing Competition take place regularly in the area, including The Marlin World Cup.
• Other activities nearby include kite surfing, horse riding, mountain bike riding, hiking, quad biking, mountain excursions & abseiling.
• A car is a definite advantage for golf enthusiasts who would enjoy their favourite sport at several international golf courses nearby.
• The Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club (18-hole course, 6800 metres long, Par 72), designed by Rodney Wright, is only 10 minutes drive away.
• Other 18-hole golf courses at Le Paradis Hotel (15 minutes drive) & at "Le Golf du Chateau" at Bel Ombre is about 30 minutes drive away.
• There are also a few casinos in Flic en Flac (15-20 minutes drive)
• 10 minutes drive to London Supermarket & Ruisseau Creole for bank, restaurants and shopping in style.