3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 6 Guests
3BR, with pool: 143m² – 220 m²
Live in the heart of the one and only residential marina of the island.
Experience a luxurious and exclusive lifestyle.
Stay in a modern and high-end waterfront holiday accommodation and choose among Deluxe and Premium apartments, duplexes and penthouses.
Ideal for a couple or a family getaway, with a maximum of 8 people in an apartment.
Enjoy beautiful cruises and various water activities.
Access to all our facilities, such as restaurants, shops, spa and gym.
2019 - 2020
Our website calculates the Total cost of booking.
For all bookings, please go to "Book Now", enter your dates & follow instructions - It's that EASY!
Low Season (1 May – 30 Sep 2019): 192€/night
High Season (1 Oct – 18 Dec 2019): 252€/night
Peak Season (19 Dec 2019 – 7 Jan 2020): 420€/night
High Season (8 Jan – 30 Apr 2020): 252€/night
Low Season (1 May – 30 Sep 2020): 192€/night
High Season (1 Oct – 18 Dec 2020): 252€/night
Low Season: 2 nights
High Season: 3 nights
Peak Season: 10 nights
All payments to be made in Euro (€) by Bank Transfer.
Deposit (50% of total amount) is required at confirmation of booking.
Balance payments will be required 30 days prior to arrival, failing which the client will be reminded. Should a payment be late by 48 hours after the written reminder, the client's booking may be cancelled.
All bookings - less than 2 months from check-in date - must be paid in full at confirmation.
Booking for Period 11th January – 19th December
1. 90 days prior to arrival - No cancellation fee applied
2. 89-60 days prior to arrival - 10% cancellation fee applied
3. 58-30 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee applied
4. No refund for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival
No parties. No noise pollution.
2-bedroom Apartments: 4 adults + a baby under 3 years old.
3-bedroom Apartments: 6 adults + a baby under 3 years old
All guests are expected to act in an orderly and respectable manner towards their fellow guests and that no disturbances are caused in the complex environment that may a ect fellow guests. In case of any unacceptable behavior, unacceptable noise levels or general misconduct, Horizon Holidays reserves the right ask clients to leave the premises or to take action against them under the Mauritian law.
Check-in & Check-out Policies
Although check-in and check-out are set at 14h00 & 11h00 respectively, immediate check-in for arrivals by early morning flights or late check-out is still possible depending on availabilities; however, should clients want to secure early check-in or late check-out, a supplement of 75€ will be charged, except for during peak season when the cost of 1 night will be charged.
Upon arrival, all clients will be required to complete a check in form, where credit card details will be required. (Visa & MasterCard are accepted but American Express card is not accepted). This serves to authorise €500 as a security deposit, which may be deducted from the clients credit card within 30 days of departure against any breakages, excessive cleaning or loss to property. Should items whose value exceeds the security deposit be broken, the card will be debited accordingly.14h00
- Air Condition Units
- Alarm System / Monitored Alarm
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fridge / Freezer
- Gas/Electric Cooker
- Iron / Ironing board
- Parking Area
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Washing Machine
- Webber / BBQ
House-keeping: every day except on Sundays and Public holidays.
ParkingSecured Parking available
Apart from all the activities offered at the marina, several other nautical activities are also available in the area:-
• A popular sea excursion is dolphin watch, as they are very often seen jumping around and splashing close-by in the middle of Tamarin Bay.
• Swim with Dolphins in the wild, available in Tamarin area, may soon be the most popular activity in Mauritius
• One of the main activities nearby is Big Game Fishing.
• Several international Big Game Fishing Competition take place regularly in the area, including The Marlin World Cup.
• Other activities nearby include kite surfing, horse riding, mountain bike riding, hiking, quad biking, mountain excursions & abseiling.
• A car is a definite advantage for golf enthusiasts who would enjoy their favourite sport at several international golf courses nearby.
• The Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club (18-hole course, 6800 metres long, Par 72), designed by Rodney Wright, is only 10 minutes drive away.
• Other 18-hole golf courses at Le Paradis Hotel (15 minutes drive) & at "Le Golf du Chateau" at Bel Ombre is about 30 minutes drive away.
• There are also a few casinos in Flic en Flac (15-20 minutes drive)
• 10 minutes drive to London Supermarket & Ruisseau Creole for bank, restaurants and shopping in style.