3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 6 Guests
Bedding: 2 Double beds | 2 Singles beds
Semi-detached duplex (on far right) when facing the lagoon.
BellaVista 1 forms part of a beach property of 3 semi-detached duplexes (BellaVista 1, 2 & 3).
– The covered terrace, furnished with a dining table seating 6, offers facilities to take meals outside while enjoying a splendid sea-view.
– The large open-plan area includes the lounge (furnished with a flat-screen satellite TV and comfortable sofas) and the well-equipped kitchen. A stair leads to the 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, located upstairs.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower and toilet) has a double bed, while the 2 other bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other with twin beds) share a further bathroom (shower & toilet)
Secured parking area for cars in the back-garden.
Please note: Tariffs vary with the length of stays – promotions being applicable for longer ones.
Tariffs for stays – less than 2 weeks
High season (January 10 – April 30) : 320€ (or MUR 12,500)/night
Low season (May 01 – September 30) : 245€ (or MUR 9,500)/night
2020 - 2021
Our website calculates the Total cost of booking.
For all bookings, please go to "Book Now", enter your dates & follow instructions - It's that EASY!
Rates for stays less than 2 weeks
High Season (16 Jan – 30 Apr): MUR 12,500 or 315€/night
Low Season (01 May – 30 Sep): MUR 9,500 or 238€/night
High Season (01 Oct – 09 Dec): MUR 12,500 or 315€/night
Peak Season (10 Dec – 15 Jan): MUR 15,000 or 375€/night
Please note that rates vary with length of stay - discounts being applicable for longer stays.
Peak Season: 12-14 nights
Rest of the year: 5 nights
Deposit (50% of total amount) at confirmation of booking.
Balance 1 month prior to check-in date.
For all short-notice bookings* full amount must be paid at confirmation.
Generally, all payments are made in Euro (€) by Bank Transfer; on request, payments may be made in MUR (Mauritian Rupees).
* (less than 1 months from check-in date)
A confirmed booking may be cancelled at any time until 1 month prior to check-in date; non-refundable deposit may be transferred to another booking whose dates are agreed.
No Pets allowed.
Maximum number of people: 6 (including children).
No nudism allowed. Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
Attention of residents is drawn concerning stray animals (birds, dogs or cats) that should not be fed on the property grounds.
Parties are not allowed. Residents are further reminded that they should behave in an orderly manner so as not disrupt the enjoyment of other residents staying in other units of the residential complex.
- Air Condition Units
- Alarm System / Monitored Alarm
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fridge / Freezer
- Gas/Electric Cooker
- Iron / Ironing board
- Parking Area
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Webber / BBQ
Maid service including house-keeping, cleaning, cooking and ironing daily, except on Sundays & public holidays.
ParkingSecured Parking available
Safe swimming spot about 250m from the property.
- Snorkelling in the lagoon and on the barrier reef
- Glass-bottom boat
- Wind-surfing, Kite-surfing
- Towed inflatable buoys, Parasailing
- Flying trips on ultra-light aircrafts
- PADI Scuba-diving
- Big-Game fishing
- Catamaran cruise to Flat Island and Ilot Gabriel
- Scubadoo sub-scooters.
- Underwater Sea Walk and Blue Safari submarine tours in Grand Bay.
- Swim with Dolphins in the wild, available in Tamarin area, may soon be the most sought-after activity in Mauritius