MANTA COVE Premium Apartments (3 bedrooms)
3 Bedrooms | 3 Baths | 6 Guests
2 Queen beds | 2 Single beds
Manta Cove is a modern private property with high-end setting, surrounded by magnificent landscaped gardens, and offering quality and exclusive holidays in a peaceful and warm paradise for all its guests.
Specially designed to be the ideal destination for those seeking privacy lifestyle during their tropical holidays, the newly-built Manta Cove – a true gem of the West Coast of Mauritius – is ideally located in the heart of the charming village of Tamarin in Black River overlooking the sparkling blue waters of the sea and offering direct access to the beach.
The categories of accommodation available at Manta Cove include:
– Premium Apartments (3 bedrooms)
– Suites(4 bedrooms)
– Villa (3 & 4 bedrooms)
– Penthouse (4 bedrooms) being the little gem of the property
Manta Cove Premium Apartments, being located on 1st floor, offer a splendid view over the blue ocean from the terrace, bedroom, kitchen or even from the apartment’s private pool. Ideal for accommodating up to 6 people and a baby under 3 years.
2020 - 2021
Rates per night
Low Season (4 Sep – 15 Oct 2020): Rs 10,700/night
High Season (16 Oct – 2 Nov 2020): Rs 13,370/night
Low Season (3 Nov – 20 Dec 2020): Rs 10,700/night
Discounts are available for longer stays as follows:-
- 15% for 2 nights
- 25% for 3 nights
- 30% for 4-5 nights
- 35% for 6 or more nights
Peak Season Packages
One-Week Package Rates
Peak Season 1: Package 1 (21 - 28 Dec 2020): Rs 167,000 for the week stay
Peak Season 2: Package 2 (28 Dec 2020 - 4 Jan 2021): Rs 208,750 for the week stay
Peak Season 3: Package 3 (4 - 11 Jan 2021): Rs 149,800 for the week stay
40% Early Bird Offers are available for above "One Week Packages"
Two-Week Package Rates
Package 1 (21 - 28 Dec 2020): Rs 367,150 for 2 weeks stay
Package 2 (28 Dec - 11 Jan 2021): Rs 367,150 for 2 weeks stay
50% Early Bird Offers are available for above "Two-Week Packages"
There is no Minimum Stay until the Peak season starts on 20th December 2020.
Stays of 1 night are acceptable, and discounts are available for longer stays.
Only 1-week & 2-week Packages are offered during Peak season (20 Dec 2020 to 11 Jan 2021)
All payments to be made in Euro (€) or Rupees (MUR) by Bank Transfer.
Deposit (50% of total amount) is required at confirmation of booking.
Balance payments will be required 30 days prior to arrival, failing which the client will be reminded. Should a payment be late by 48 hours after the written reminder, the client's booking may be cancelled.
All bookings - less than 2 months from check-in date - must be paid in full at confirmation.
Booking for Period 11th January – 19th December
1. 90 days prior to arrival - No cancellation fee applied
2. 89-60 days prior to arrival - 10% cancellation fee applied
3. 58-30 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee applied
4. No refund for cancellations less than 30 days before arrival
No Pets allowed. No noise pollution.
Attention of residents is drawn concerning stray animals (birds, dogs or cats) that should not be fed on the property grounds.
Parties are not allowed. Residents are further reminded that they should behave in an orderly manner so as not disrupt the enjoyment of other residents staying in other units of the residential complex.
Check-in & Check-out Policies
Although check-in and check-out are set at 14h00 & 10h00 respectively, immediate check-in for arrivals by early morning flights or late check-out is still possible depending on availabilities; however, should clients wish for a guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, 50% of the nightly rate will be charged.
Upon arrival, all clients will be required to complete a check-in form, where credit card details will be required. (Visa & MasterCard are accepted but American Express card is not accepted). This serves to authorise €500 as a security deposit, which may be deducted from the clients credit card within 30 days of departure against any breakages, excessive cleaning or loss to property. Should items whose value exceeds the security deposit be broken, the card will be debited accordingly.
Special Offers (04.09.20 - 20.12.20)
Please note that:
- all special offers can be modified or cancelled at any moment
- no offer applies over peak season.
- Air Condition Units
- Alarm System / Monitored Alarm
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Fridge / Freezer
- Gas/Electric Cooker
- Iron / Ironing board
- Parking Area
- Satellite TV
- Swimming pool
- Washing Machine
- Webber / BBQ
House-keeping: every day except on Sundays and Public holidays.
You can rely on the management to responsibly clean and tidy your holiday home, allowing you the peace of mind to do more enjoyable activities during your stay.
On-site Resort Manager
From the moment you arrive in your "home-away-from-home", the resort manager will make you feel as comfortable as possible, helping and assisting you plan your holidays with the help of the concierge.
Our personalised Concierge Service will help you have access to an impressive knowledge of Mauritius for you to experience the island, just as if you lived there.
ParkingSecured Parking available
Apart from all the activities offered at the marina, several others are also available in the area:-
• A popular sea excursion is dolphin watch, as they are very often seen jumping around and splashing close-by in the middle of Tamarin Bay.
• Swim with Dolphins in the wild, available in Tamarin area, may soon be the most popular activity in Mauritius
• One of the main activities nearby is Big Game Fishing.
• Several international Big Game Fishing Competition take place regularly in the area, including The Marlin World Cup.
• Other activities nearby include kite surfing, horse riding, mountain bike riding, hiking, quad biking, mountain excursions & abseiling.
• A car is a definite advantage for golf enthusiasts who would enjoy their favourite sport at several international golf courses nearby.
• The Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club (18-hole course, 6800 metres long, Par 72), designed by Rodney Wright, is only 10 minutes drive away.
• Other 18-hole golf courses at Le Paradis Hotel (15 minutes drive) & at "Le Golf du Chateau" at Bel Ombre is about 30 minutes drive away.
• There are also a few casinos in Flic en Flac (15-20 minutes drive)
• 10 minutes drive to London Supermarket & Ruisseau Creole for bank, restaurants and shopping in style.