4 Bedrooms | 3 Baths | 8 Guests
Chrysalide Villa is a private 3-bedroom duplex with a garden 1-studio located right on the beach in La Preneuse, Black River. Lovely white sand beach and bathing spot right in front of the villa.
Open terrace with several sun loungers for residents sun-baking in its fenced garden.Veranda with seating facilities plus a rustic table seating 8 with benches for dining alfresco facilities.
Another dining table seating 6 in the living room with confortable armchairs and satellite flat-screen TV. Well-equipped kitchen.
Bedrooms are all air-conditioned. 3 bedrooms in the main house (one on ground-floor and two upstairs) and a 4th bedroom (double bedroom) in the garden studio.
Main house: 1 Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom on ground-floor, 2 bedrooms upstairs with Twin-beds, both bedrooms sharing a further bathroom with shower unit, wash-basin and separate toilet.
The garden studio has a double bed with shower unit, wash-basin and toilet – ideal for larger families.
Low season (16 Mar 2018 - 30 Jun 2018) & (1 Sep 2018 - 31 Oct 2018): 240€/night
High season (1 Nov 2017 - 14 Mar 2018): 276€/night
Please note that the villa is not available in July & August
Low & High Seasons: 6 nights
Peak Season: 10 nights
Deposit (30% of total amount) at confirmation of booking.
Balance 2 month prior to check-in date.
For all short-notice bookings* full amount must be paid at confirmation.
All payments to be made in Euro (€) by Bank Transfer.
* (less than 2 months from check-in date)
A confirmed booking may be cancelled any time up to 2 months prior to check-in date, but loss of deposit will apply.
No Pets allowed.
Attention of residents is drawn concerning stray animals (birds, dogs or cats) that should not be fed on the property grounds.
Parties are not allowed. Residents are further reminded that they should behave in an orderly manner so as not disrupt the enjoyment of other residents staying in other units of the residential complex.
Although check-in and check-out times are set as 14h00 and 10h00 respectively, accommodation may be made available earlier (in case of early arrival flights) or until later (in case of late departure flights), but this cannot be guaranteed. However, should clients wish a guaranteed early check-in or late check-out, then 50% of the nightly rate will be charged. Co-operation of residents in complying to the above would be greatly appreciated.
- Air Condition Units
- Alarm System / Monitored Alarm
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Maker
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fridge / Freezer
- Gas/Electric Cooker
- Iron / Ironing board
- Parking Area
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Webber / BBQ
Maid service (house-keeping & cleaning) every morning, except on Sundays & public holidays.
InternetFree WiFi available
• A popular sea excursion is dolphin watch, as they are very often seen jumping around and splashing in the middle of Tamarin Bay.
• "Swim with Dolphins in the wild" is fast becoming one of the most popular activities in the area.
• The main activities in Black River is Big Game Fishing.
• Several international Big Game Fishing Competition takes place regularly in Mauritius, including The Marlin World Cup.
• Other activities nearby include kite surfing, horse riding, mountain bike riding, hiking, quad biking, mountain excursions & abseiling.
• A car would be a definite advantage for golf enthusiasts who would enjoy their favourite sport at several international golf courses nearby.
• The Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club is 10 minutes drive away. That 18-hole course, designed by Rodney Wright, spreading over 156 hectares, is 6800 meters long, with a Par 72.
• Other 18-hole golf courses at Le Paradis Hotel (15 minutes drive) or at "Le Golf du Chateau" at Bel Ombre" about 30 minutes drive away.
• There are also several casinos in Flic en Flac (15 minutes drive)